A propos de Jacobs Engineering
Jacobs Engineering SA (JESA) est la joint venture entre l’Office chérifien des phosphates (OCP) premier exportateur de phosphates et dérivés dans le monde et le Groupe américain Jacobs Engineering, l’un des plus grands prestataires des services techniques, professionnels et de construction pour l’ensemble des secteurs industriels et tertiaires.
Cette joint-venture contribuera notamment à l’accompagnement de l’OCP dans la réalisation des infrastructures nécessaires au développement de la plate-forme chimique de Jorf Lasfar et au développement des activités de l’industrie du phosphate en général.
Aujourd’hui, JESA emploie plus de 250 personnes dont un tiers est composé de différentes nationalités. Notre objectif en termes de recrutement est de 150 personnes d’ici la fin de l’année.
Vous êtes à la recherche d’opportunités à l’international, Jacobs Engineering SA (JESA) recrute des Ingénieurs Expérimentés dans le domaine de la construction pour soutenir sa croissance au Maroc.
Jacobs Engineering recrute 6 Profils (Casablanca)
Senior Project Manager – AmmoniaPrimary Job Responsibilities This individual may have overall responsibility for safety, commercial, technical, contractual, budget and schedule activities and performance on small or mid-sized capital projects in support of heavy industry or they may have a multi-discipline leadership role with more emphasis on technical performance and design coordination under the direction of a Senior Project manager on large capital projects in support of heavy industry. This office currently executes stand-alone brownfield and greenfield EP, EPCM projects ranging from $500K to $1b in multiple project phases (Select, FEED, Execute) . Duties may include:
- Development, fostering and management of client relationships; however, the role may require this individual to focus on managing multidiscipline engineering teams in the development of design deliverables.
- This individual may have responsibility for management and contract performance across multiple disciplines on small or midsized projects or technical performance management responsibilities on larger projects.
- Technical experience, an ability to coordinate and lead design efforts while meeting schedule and budget targets is key to success.
- Business acumen, solid leadership and organizational skills will serve this individual well in larger project settings and be a catalyst for growth opportunities.
- Mentor and train less experienced staff
- This position requires a minimum of 15 years of experience as a Project Manager or project related experience.
- A BS or MS degree is required, and a professional registration or license is preferred.
- Must have experience working on Ammonia projects.
- Multi-office and multi-cultural execution of projects.
- Ability to meet Moroccan age restrictions.
- French speaking preferred.
Program QA/QC ManagerPosition Summary: Manages the quality control testing program on a project. Assigns and supervise the work of incumbents at lower levels; primarily QC inspectors. General:
- Represents the quality department through frequent communication, training and presentations on the project and within organization
- Promote and drive implementation of Quality System on the project(s)
- Prepares the Project Quality Plan (PQP) as part of Project Execution Plan (PEP), ensure update as appropriate
- Works closely with the Project Manager(s)/Engineer(s) to ensure implementation of work process Maps (JSTEPS and JVEPs), Quality procedures and work instructions on different phases of project execution
- Ensures that key project deliverables comply with quality requirements
- Ensures that quality requirements are included in subcontracts
- Drives and facilitates project quality improvement initiatives and executes them together with the Project Manager and project team
- Plans and follows up the project audit and Pass gate reviews
- Attends the DPE meetings and project status reviews (PSRs)
- Stimulates the Project team on Value Plus. Maintains regular update of Value Plus log
- Assists Project Manager on development of Performance Improvement action plan(s). Ensures follow up and close outs
- Reviews applicable subcontractors’/suppliers’ quality documentation
- Monitor and support investigation and resolution of Quality nonconformance and issues
- Ensures that the site QA/QC Manager and Supplier Quality Manager effectively manage all on-site and supplier QC inspection and testing activities
- Monitors compliance with project quality objectives, applicable codes, standards, policies, procedures, and specific contract requirements
- Ensures follow up and tracking of Project Quality KPIs (QA Metrics)
- Support Turnover packages and close-out process
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering. Advanced course or certification in Quality (I.e ISO 9001) is highly appreciated
- Very familiar with Jacobs Quality System
- Min. 10 years of working experience in Quality/Project Management / Engineering. Experience in Construction is also appreciated.
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a team.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written knowledge of English and French languages.
- Ensures the workforce is committed to the BeyondZero™ culture of caring philosophy thereby creating a safe working environment.
- Develops, communicates, and implements the strategic goals in alignment with the Corporate Center of Excellence and Field Services Leadership team.
- Track and Manage Safety Evaluation Reports (SER).
- Work with other internal technical groups on procedure and policy development.
- Subject matter expert for the compliance with federal, state, and provincial requirements relative to HSE.
- Work with Key Stakeholders to develop and implement a robust injury case management program.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in industrial construction and/or maintenance field required
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience, preferably at the HSE Manager level or higher required
- Demonstrated safety leadership experience required
- A relevant Health and Safety tertiary undergraduate or post graduate qualification preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with people at all levels of the organization.
- Self-motivated with demonstrated experience in building relationships.
- Solid communication skills, both verbal and written.
Human Ressources Coordinator
As an Internal Communications Coordinator you will:
- Write and distribute periodicly and ad‐hoc internal announcements and lead approval process with internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with the communications team members to maintain Marketing’s presence in the company intranet
- Oversee the internal social network and track and report on enrollment, usage and trends
- Partner with the Marketing Communications and Public Relations teams to provide content and administer the Firm’s
- Conduct research on internal communications best practices and translate into recommendations for new initiatives
- Coordinate and participate in team calls/meetings
- Assist with the review of other internal communications
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least two (2) year of related work experience
- Proven experience in written communication content in French and English
- Functional knowledge of graphic design
- Proven experience with typical Microsoft office applications, such as Word, Power Point and Excel.
- price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
- prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections accordingly
- procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
- measure and value the work done on site
- pay subcontractors
- liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
- select and/or source construction materials
- write reports
- Bachelor’s degree, specialization in construction economics or site management
- understand the technical and financial issues of a project
- know how to evaluate all the technical constraints (materials, quantities) and economic (estimated prices of materials, labor costs …),
to control the legislative standards and the regulation of the construction,
master the metrics software
- know how to establish (and maintain) a schedule,
- know how to communicate with all trades
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinate with management in developing overall budget for assigned projects.
- Ensure that project design and development activities are in accordance with allotted budget.
- Perform project cost analysis and forecast actual costs and future commitments.
- Monitor and control expenses within allotted project budget.
- Processes invoice in a timely manner and prepare monthly accruals.
- Work with finance team in maintaining project accounting, budgeting and capital planning systems.
- Develop financial models to ensure cost-effectives, quality and productivity.
- Generate financial reports and expense reports for management.
- Proficient in the use of M/S office applications, i.e., M/S PowerPoint, Project, Word, and very proficient using Excel.
- Excellent verbal communication, written, and quantitative analytical skills are required.
- BS/BA in engineering, cost analysis, economics, or financial management required.
- An understanding of developing and/or performing cost estimates, and developing Work Breakdown Structures (WBS).
- Familiar with statistics, cost estimating principles and project management process
- A working knowledge of earned value management, scheduling, and the DoD Budget cycle is also highly desirable.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
The position requires a minimum of one year experience in one of the following areas:
- Cost Estimating
- Program Control experience to include Earned Value Management